Your privacy is important to us. We do not sell any personal data.
Project Displaced Limited ABN 51 644 948 390 trading as Project Placed.
Last updated 22 July 2023.
If you live in European Economic Area, the Controller of your personal data is Project Displaced Limited with its principal place of business at 22 Smith Road Artarmon NSW Australia 2064.
1. Information we collect from you
When you visit our website, we may collect or ask you to provide certain information to create account and use our Service in a variety of ways. This information may include: Personal Information and represent any information that identifies you such as name, email address and CV
Information Provided/Submitted by You
- Contact details, such as name, email address and phone number;
- Your resume or curriculum vitae;
- Other pertinent details to effectively service your job seeker needs including but not limited to your industry background, current job situation, personal demographics, goals for the session you book with us, or professional social media profiles (i.e. LinkedIn).
Information We Get From Your Use of Our Services
- Information from Third Parties
- Automatically Collected Information
- Cookies and similar technologies (i.e Google Analytics)
- Devices (i.e. IP Address)
- Location information
- Online Analytics Providers (i.e. Google Analytics)
- Advertising Technology Providers
- Do Not Track Disclosure
2. How we use your personal information
Project Placed may use your Personal Information to:
- Create and manage your account when you register, use or purchase our Service;
- Verify your identity and accessibility to our service;
- Provide you with technical and customer support;
- Communicate with you and manage your service participation;
- Evaluate and improve the quality of our products, services and websites;
- Provide you with a customized experience when you visit our website;
- Provide our service;
- Enforce our legal rights or comply with legal requirements; and
Project Placed may combine personal information from one service with information, including personal information, from other services.
3. What legal basis do we rely on to process your Personal Information?
When you receive our promotional material, when you create an account on our websites in order to use our services, or when you link your Project Placed account to your Social Network account, you consent that your Personal Information will be processed by us and we rely on this consent. You have the right to withdraw consent at any time. We will stop to process data after consent is withdrawn, where consent is the only legal basis for processing.
When you fulfill a contract
Project Placed will also process your Personal Information when we need to fulfill a contract with you.
Project Placed also processes your data when it is in our legitimate interests to do this and when these interests are not overridden by your data protection rights.
Our legitimate interests include:
- ensuring the security and integrity of our Services and in ensuring that our Websites and Apps operate effectively;
- selling and supplying goods and services to our customers;
- protecting customers, employees and other individuals and maintaining their safety, health and welfare;
- promoting, marketing and advertising our products and services;
- sending promotional communications which are relevant and tailored to individual customers;
- understanding our customers’ behavior, activities, preferences, and needs;
- improving existing products and services and developing new products and services;
- handling customer contacts, queries, complaints or disputes; and
- fulfilling our duties to our customers, colleagues, shareholders and other stakeholders.
The processing is necessary because of a legal obligation that applies:
Project Placed may process your data to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations such as preventing, investigating and detecting crime, fraud or anti-social behaviour and prosecuting offenders, including working with law enforcement agencies. Your data may be processed in order to satisfy the applicable law or enforceable governmental request.
4. Your Rights
Whenever you use our services, we strive to provide you with access to your personal information that we process. Moreover, you can update it if they are not correct or to delete it or removed from our system – unless we are obliged to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes.
Moreover, you have additional rights such as to restrict the processing of your personal data in certain ways, to obtain a copy of your personal information in a commonly used electronic forms, to object to certain processing of your personal information by us including to opt out of any marketing communications that we may send you and to ask for your data to be made portable.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us using the contact details set out below. For the protection of your privacy and security, our DPO/Compliance team shall take every reasonable step to ensure that your identity is verified before granting access, or rectification, or deletion.
5. Accessing and deleting your Personal Information
When you create an account and log-in to your ‘My Bookings’ area, it is protected by your password and may only be accessed by you. You can manage the content and information in your Account at any time, by logging in to your “My Account” area. You are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share this password with anyone.
Please note that Project Placed reserves the right to remove from our database, Information which includes any content that we consider to be illegal or offensive. We will respect the choices you make to limit sharing or visibility settings in your “My Bookings”.
You can deactivate or delete your account at any time. To deactivate, please go to your “My Bookings”.
However, if you would like to permanently delete your account, you can send an email to our Data Protection Officer (DPO) (see ‘Contact Us’ in section 12 below) with the subject line “Permanently delete my information and account”. Please do not forget to tell us who you are.
6. Who do we share your Personal Information with?
We do not share personal information with companies, organisations and individuals outside of Project Placed unless one of the following requirements is met:
- With your consent – We will share personal information with companies, organisations or individuals outside of Project Placed only if we have your consent to do so.
- For legal reasons – We will share personal information with companies, organisations or individuals outside of Project Placed if we have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to meet the objectives of the site by matching registered users with employers or recruiters that may have job vacancies or by providing job support services and other charitable services to persons of necessitous circumstances.
- We may also provide anonymised information (that is information that does not include your personally identifiable information) based on the information that you provide to Project Placed in order to better understand impacted job seekers and the broader employment market and economy, which may include but is not limited to work roles, skill sets, geographic location, and industry background.
Project Placed may share your Personal Information with:
Hosting providers, analytic platforms, email service providers:
Simplybookme and/or Flexbooker – booking engine software providers
Mailchimp and/or Wix Ascend – email and customer relationship management service providers
Other software providers that we may use from time-to-time in order to deliver and manage the services we provide
7. Storage of Information and International Transfers
All Personal Information which you supply to us is generally stored and kept on our secure servers inside the European Economic Area.
8. Managing your Personal Information
We retain your information as long as your account is active or as needed to provide your services or we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so. We also retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements. We store your information as long as is necessary for the purpose for which we have collected it. When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it or, if it is possible (e.g. your personal information is stored for backup archives) then will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until the deletion/erasure is possible.
9. How we protect your personal information
Project Placed has taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your data from misuse, unauthorized or unlawful access, alteration, loss, damage or destruction.
These measures include:
- Physical safeguards with locked doors and file cabinets and controlled access to our facilities and secure destruction.
- Technology safeguards like use of anti-virus and protection software, data encryption and monitoring of our systems and data centers so to comply with our Information security policy including periodically review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures;
- Organisational safeguards like awareness and training on security and privacy to make sure employees understand the importance and measures to protect your data.
10. Third Party Links and Services
11. Children and minors
Project Placed’ site is not directed to, nor we do knowingly collect information from, children under the age of eighteen (18).
12. Contact Us
Write to us:
Data Protection Officer
Project Displaced Limited
GPO Box 3001
Sydney NSW 2001
13. Changes to this Policy